Airfare Sale

  • Sharon Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24, 2014
      I often use www.kayak.com, and the fares were for American Airlines. I
      don't see those fares today, but I check daily and things change.

    • Robert Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2014
        Sharon said:

        <I often use www.kayak.com, and the fares were for American Airlines. I don't see those fares today, but I check daily and things change.

        Since the recent takeover or merger of American Airlines by US Air, there have been changes, both in fares and in routing.  American now serves many destinations not previously available.

        Robert

      • bibbity1
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2014
          Regarding seeing great fares one day on travel sites, and then them disappearing the next day, try clearing your cookies and looking again. Often times the better prices will reappear. I read about doing in a travel book. And it has worked for me on many occasions.