SJO-SEA fares this fall

  • Sharon Wallace
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2014
      I just saw round-trip airfare SJO-SEA from early September to mid-November
      for $358...such a deal. Most of the flights go through MIA and or DFW, but
      there were lots of reasonable times available. I bought mine before I
      posted, of course:)

      Sharon

    • ray_raza2003
      Message 2 of 4 , May 24, 2014
        AIRLINE PLS?

      • edharold
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2014
          Wow where did you find that. I just checked three airlines Set 15 to Nov 15 and the best I could do was 700+

        • edharold
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2014
            America, United and Delta all fly to Seattle. Who is cheapest depends on the day you check. United and American are usually low. I won't fly with American after they really screwed up my tickets a couple of years ago.