Looking for an Admin Job for a friend

  • santaluciaclair
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20, 2014
      Hello all - I thought I would post on here as you are all so helpful! I am looking for a job - could be part-time or full time for a friend. She is originally from Estonia but speaks perfect English and Spanish. She has a disability so mobility can be a little difficult - but she can work from home or commute as long as the position is on the West Side of San Jose ( Escazu, Santa Ana, Sabana) If anyone knows of a possible opportunity for her please please let me know! 00 506 8919 0131. Blessings!

    • ray_raza2003
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20, 2014
        Hello,

        Just want to say in case you don't know that you need to be a permanent resident to work legally in Costa Rica. Only exceptions are if you get a work permit or are doing work that a Costa Rican can't do. I myself am teaching English a few hours a week, but in my case I'm a native speaker and the head of my school can claim that he needs native speakers only.

        Btw I applied for permanent residency over a year ago and Migracion seems to have lost my application as it's not in the computer. They are going to look for my file. If anyone has had a similar experience I would be interested.

        Ray
        San Ramon de Alajuela

      • Richard Avery
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2014
          Hi,
          I turned my application into my lawyer Aug29 2013 and my file was not looked at until Jan 2014.
          At that time is was finally opened. I have gone with the lawyer 4 times and still no cedula.
          Looking back I feel I should have kept my temporary cedula.
          The only major benefit that can see is now,is that the Caja would be a couple bucks a month cheaper.
          I continue to have banking problems without my current cedula,and other problems.
          Hopefully, you will see it's not just you.
          Good luck!!
          '

          Sent from my ASUS Pad