Looking for shopping cart

  • boydslv
    Message 1 of 5 , May 17, 2014
      Does anyone know where to buy a shopping cart. The one with wheels and a handle. You see people using them at the ferria's. I would like to find one of good quality so it will last.

      Bill B

    • peterparsons
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2014
        Construplaza

      • Kathleen
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2014
          They seem to always have them at Pequeño Mundo.

        • Kerry Dressler
          Message 4 of 5 , May 18, 2014
            We went through several that looked strong, but weren't. Then a neighbor clued me in. Talk to your local solderer. He probably makes a sideline of feria carts. Mine has now held up for 8 years and still going strong. He even welded an extra long handle for tall gringas!
          • cahntact1
            Message 5 of 5 , May 18, 2014
              They sell the carts at the Grecia Feria.