Looking for X-Pats with legal residency

  • earl tomlinson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2014
      If you are interested in finding somaething to fill your time. Please e-mail or call me off line.
      89170825 or tom_tink@...
    • caroleperlman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2014
        Hi Earl,

        I left a phone message this AM, but I haven't heard back. I wanted to see what kind of job you have to offer.

        I'm not sure you remember me, but I come to the monthly Residency Seminar receptions.

        My phone number is: 2290 6963.

        I look forward to hearing from you,

        Carole

      • John FF
        Message 3 of 3 , May 17, 2014
          I didn't call. Way I figure, if you have something worthwhile to offer, you
          will simply tell is here what it is. But I could be wrong.

          John French

          Pura Vida,
          John