Art Supply Stores

  • pbreiber_sr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 11:54 AM
      Hey gang,
      My wife and I are looking for an art supply store that sells tubes of Acrylic paint. We can get small bottles of Acrylic liquid, but are looking for tubes of the paint. We live in the Quepos area and would like to find a store close. We really do not enjoy the hustle bustle of San Jose but if we have to we will endure it.
      Paul