Internet Blocking

  • edmeca2
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
      Does anyone know if Costa Rica blocks downloading Firefox? I have also tried to download Avast with out success. Running windows 8.0 and getting frustrated. Ed

    • fishrman2005
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
        No, it is not blocked, at least mine is not. I have downloaded both products and they're working fine. You know there was a warning about Windows IE have security concerns. Be careful!

        -

      • Simon
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
          I have Firefox on both Windows machines and Macs without any problems.
        • Iris
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2014
            Not at all. It may also have something to do with the firewall that is already installed in your computer by the manufacturer. McAfee usually creates havoc.

            Iris Acevedo Amerling
            Call#8847 8881
            http://costaricaspanishonline.com
            Rio Oro, Santa Ana, Costa Rica

          • alajuelanorth
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2014
              Um so what exactly does your computer say to you when you try this? Berni