Chia question

  • ajeepsea2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2014
      Yesterday after my trip to SJO/FIA 2014 at Sabana Park/ at the bus end of the line stop, I walked
      to the entrance to Heredia's Central Market, in front of Gallo Store. And bought some more of
      the new crop Pinto Beans. They were sooo good, cooked so fast, had to get more. Kilo / 1800. colon
      They also had a small sign that said they now had Chia, 800 grams for 1,000 colon. Got some.
      Has anyone bought some??? at a better prize, & a larger quanity??