What are you doing for Semana Santa?

  • PT
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2014
      Looking for suggestions/ideas for things to do during Semana Santa that
      does not involve going to the beach. We don't really want to deal with all
      the crowds at the beach and overpriced everything.

      We're particularly interested in family friendly activities, given that we
      have a 10 month old.

      We live in the San Jose area and would not mind staying overnight
      somewhere.

      Any festivals, concerts, areas of interest that you would recommend?

      Thanks in advance!

      BTW, I think this is such a helpful resource. I appreciate everyone's
      participation and comments.