INS repair taller question

  • mkeeler315
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014
      I sent a question a few minutes ago but it isn't showing up here so will do it again...

      I wonder if anyone has had an experience of taking their car to an INS repair shop and at the last minute being presented with a paper to be signed and a demand for 10000 colones to pay the notary?

      I won't say which shop, that isn't advisable on this group. If you'd prefer to email me off-list, I"m mkeeler315@...

    • mkeeler315
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2014
        at yahoo dot com I see that the email addy doesn't come through entirely. it's mkeeler315 at yahoo dot com