Need a nice B&B for a visitor from the states

  • john miesen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2014
      Saw a post a few days back for a B& B in Escazu..........lost the info...plz  repost suggestions
      John Miesen

      John Miesen

    • steveandpaulacr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2014
        There are several nice B & B’s in the area. One is Casa Lauren, another is Carriari B & B, and Casa de las Tias.

        Paula
      • Jorge Castro
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2014
          http://www.tripadvisor.com.mx/Hotel_Review-g309293-d2059662-Reviews-Casa_Abierta-San_Jose_San_Jose_Metro_Province_of_San_Jose.htmlThis is a winnwer price place. Well located in San José nice area. Also contact the owner, Darrylle Satafford, he is member of this group, also Facebook.

        • Jilla Roth
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2014
            I would love to host your friend(s). Please check out my website for all info.
            www.tigersdenbnb.com