Washer recomendation, please

  • Robert Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 7:31 AM
      Unfortunately, appliances such as ranges, washing machines, dryers, etc. with computer boards are becoming the "norm" rather than the exception. Whenever I bought my LG washing machine at PLAY three years ago I purchased a service contract/ extended warranty with it, knowing one service call might cost me as much as a new washing machine.

      I would not buy any appliance with a computer board without an extended warranty. As far as I know PLAY and Monge, both owned by Monge, are the only stores that offer an extended warranty in Costa Rica.

      Robert