dog teeth

  • alajuelanorth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30 7:13 PM
      Our vet recommended Taberclean Bucal to stop plaque buildup . . . the label says it is algae . . . there does not seem to be a gringo equivalent, it is made in Mexico. This looks like the only ingredient http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascophyllum http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascophyllum - so why is my dog taking fertilizer?

      Berni
      Confused in Denmark
      or
      “Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.” seth Willy

    • hippieforever3
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 7:33 PM
        Vets want to sell stuff.

        Pig hooves slit in half, cow hooves or 1 inch lengths of big 2-3" vaca leg bones once or twice a week and your dog will have bright and shinys in one month. Par boil all.

        If pup gets the runs, switch only to the leg bones and remove the marrow.

        H4E