today's CRL home page pic . . . never eat something bigger than your head

  • alajuelanorth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2014
      . . . as a general rule it is inadvisable to eat anything bigger than your head . . . we currently have maybe 30 to 40 jiguirro nests in the garden . . . doing the math, within about 10 years with the population tripling each year, there should be about a billion jiquirros in Costa Rica in the year 2024.

      Berni