House/Apartments with Gorgeous Views (Above Alajuela)

  • inner_wisdoms
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2014
      Hello Everyone.
      I have a nice two-story house for rent above Alajuela, in a safe and peaceful neighborhood.
      It has great views, especially in the summer. Perfect weather. The neighbors are very nice and helpful.

      Upstairs: Three bedrooms, two baths, large living room, kitchen, dining room, and small laundry room. Lovely windows. Porch to enjoy the beautiful summer sunset views.
      Telephone line. Cable and internet available through Cable Tica.
      Downstairs: Efficiency/Studio apartment with kitchen area, living area, bedroom area, large walk in closet, and bathroom. Telephone line. This is perfect for an office, work space, art studio, or parents/adolescent child.
      I am renting the whole house for $900 a month plus utilities for a long term rental only.

      OR -- You can rent the upstairs for $700 as a three bedroom apartment or the downstairs efficiency for $350.
      Here is the LINK for Pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202164640210224.1073741832.1015369461&type=1&l=b2bd160a13 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10202164640210224.1073741832.1015369461&type=1&l=b2bd160a13

      Please email me back channel if you are interested.

      Thank you,

      Suzanne