check out beachside living

  • Jose Pelleya
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2014
      If you are considering part or full time beach area living, or just a beach break, the Communities of Playa Carrillo and Estrada, halfway between Samara and Islita, may be the answer. They are still mostly undeveloped, still pristine, old-time Costa Rica feeling, lots of nature, parrots, howler monkeys, artisan fishing.

      We offer great rates in both high and low season, short or long term, apartments with kitchens or rooms with refrigerators and eat and drink at our bar (Gringo Pants) and Salsas restaurant, all inclusive meal plans available.

      Quiet location, pristine sparkling pool, secure parking, a/c and Cable Tica, wifi throughout the property, it is a hidden treasure. Lots of trees around make the place shady and cool. Every room has a hammock, you can take them off the porch and head for the beach where there are lots of coconut palm trees to hang them. Playa Carrillo is the most beautiful beach in Costa Rica.

      Come by and check it out, you will be pleasantly surprised.

      Jose

      we have 2 wonderful places to stay in Costa Rica
      www.vidatropical.com

      www.elsuenotropical.com
      jungle and beach hotel, howler monkeys and parrots in residence
      near Playa Carrillo de Samara, Guanacaste

      check us out at www.tripadvisor.com and www.airbnb.com

      we are also on Facebook, please Friend us