American Citizens Abroad News

  • vagabondgringa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014
      Liam Pleven, a reporter at The Wall Street Journal continues to do research on the impact of the ongoing U.S. crackdown on U.S. taxpayers with overseas assets. Liam is looking to reach people who can talk to him about their own experiences. Liam is interested in hearing about people’s personal circumstances, how their lives and the lives of their families have been affected, and any emotional repercussions – regardless of what income bracket they may fall into. If you are willing to share your story, please contact Liam at liam.pleven@... or by phone in New York at 212-416-2766 prior to January 29.
    • jckincy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2014
        Since Ali seems to be MIA I will remind everyone once again that when you put an email address in the body of your Yahoo! message it gets the domain name replaced by ... making it useless (like many things Yahooo!).

        Place your email in the text as sombody @ somewhere.com and not somebody@... which yields the somebody@...
        That is a space on either side of the @ symbol or else @... .