Car window tinting
- I've heard it's not legal, & that Riteve can make you remove it before you get your annual renewal. Anyone know for sure? Is there any sort of anti-UVA/B window coating that is absolutely legal?
- I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee with Tinting on all the side and back windows. This car was sold to me by a Tico just this fall, so my assumption is he has had it Retivia'd more than once over the years he had it.
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)Recent Activity:
For our eboard:
FAQs, Medical and Legal Info., recommendations, ads and more...
Post message: CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com
List owner: CostaRicaLivingemail@example.com
URL to this page and archives: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CostaRicaLiving
COSTA RICA LIVING...PURA VIDA!.
- My Toyota Rav 4 (1999) has factory tinted side windows. Riteve told me to lose the tinting, but when I submitted that they were from the Factory they accepted that and I've not had a problem since.
- From the responses I've had, I'm guessing that it's another one of those things that depends on the mood of the guy who is doing your car/paperwork/estimate/ cedula, etc. etc.
- I had my side and rear windows tinted two Retieve inspections past.. This was over the "factory" tint. They work fine and there appears to be no problem. I did not get the darkest tint possible, but it is difficult to see in and it keeps the sun out.