Anyone have Dave Cohen email sells TV's

  • egelunddwayne
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17 3:24 PM
      Dave if you see this or anyone else email me.. I am looking for a TV 50" max 55" .. I am pricing them out I don't know if this is a good time or wait till after superbowl Sunday.. Whether or not that makes a difference.

      I checked Walmart.. any other suggestion  anyone been to Play store seen their selection and prices??

      Thanks any info.
    • Anthony Carneiro
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 18 9:55 AM

        Re". . ... I am looking for a TV 50" max 55" .. I am pricing them out I don't know if this is a good time or wait till after superbowl Sunday.. . . Play store . . .??"

            Any time is a good time if you bargain with them.
            I went shopping for a TV yesterday and brought my Tica housekeeper with me. All the stores I visited are in Zapote or Curridabat.

            I took a look at Play but left; the salespeople weren't interested in bargaining. PriceSmart has a really good variety but didn't have what I wanted.
            I found the model I wanted that was being sold at all three vendors; Casa Blanca, Gollo, and Importandora Monge, then got the best price at Casa Blanca and showed it to Monge. Monge finally gave me the best price for a 60" Smart TV.

            As far as your needs; everyone was pushing the 50" TV's so pick the one you want from the nearest of the vendors and then work the price with the other vendors.

        Good luck;
        Anthony C./Curridabat
      • egelunddwayne
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 22 7:18 PM
          Just a follow up. on the TV's I too went to 5 stores downtown and priced out the 50" - 55"TV. They were all in the $1200.00 range for a plasma  plus up to $2,000 plus for 55" . Seems only LED and Plasma now in the larger size.
          So I call Dave C. and he had a LG TV 55" LED  LM 4600 2D- 3D with a smart box at a very reasonable price. I got that today. We set it up and everything working. NIce and the price was better than I could bargin matter of fact I could not get anyone to really bargain.

          Thanks Dave  I would recommend him
        • Anthony Carneiro
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23 8:08 AM

            Re". . ... I am looking for a TV 50" max 55" .. I am pricing them out I don't know if this is a good time or wait till after superbowl Sunday.. . . Play store . . .??"

            Went to PriceSmart in Zapote yesterday; they've marked down almost all their 50" TV. Looks like most are between $900 and $1,100

            Cheers;
            Anthony C./Curridabat

          • huff923
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 25 6:44 AM
              I have looked at this thread and do not find the phone number for Dave Cohen. Would someone please post it or send me a pm?

              Thanks

              Steve in Santo Domingo
            • egelunddwayne
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 25 11:56 AM

                > I have looked at this thread and do not find the phone number for Dave Cohen.
                > Would someone please post it

                8361-0408
                8322-1964