Reward

  • edharold
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2013
      I am offering a $300.00 reward to anyone who assists me to recover my Smith & Wesson, model M&P45. Serial number MPS22XX which was stolen from our Santo Domingo home about 3 weeks ago. My wifes wedding ring was stolen too but I can't prove ownership on that.

      Ed Harold 8329-8276
      edharold@...
    • tmchyde
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2013

        > assist me to recover my Smith & Wesson,

        I hope you get it back. Out of curiosity, do you have a maid, gardener, a "guard"? Or perhaps repairmen in the house recently?

        More importantly, did you report it stolen at OIJ to lower your liability for any crimes committed with it?

        Tim
        Curridabat
      • edharold
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2013

          Yes I know it was a handy man who did a lot of work in the house. I did report it to the police but they were not interested despite the fact that they are in danger. I am hoping he'll try to sell it to someone. Only someone very intimate with our house could have found it. The other stuff was just lying  around.