AD: FOR SALE Brand New in Box.....DAWGS Women's 3-Strap Sandals

  • marilyndresslar@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2013
      Brand New in Box.....DAWGS Women's 3-Strap Sandal with Rubber Sole  Tan with black sole....worn like 10 minutes, too small.

      VERY COMFORTABLE SHOE! Size 8

       Rubber Out sole
      Odor Resistant & Easy To Clean
      Massaging Foot Bed
      Non-marking
      Ultra soft with Arch Support
      Super Lightweight
      Individually Boxed With Carry Handle
      Adjustable Back strap
      Asking $30
    • marilyndresslar@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2013
        Women's 3-Strap Sandal with Rubber Sole  Tan with black sole....worn like 10 minutes, too small.

        VERY COMFORTABLE SHOE!  Photo available on request

         Rubber Out sole
        Odor Resistant & Easy To Clean
        Massaging Foot Bed
        Non-marking
        Ultra soft with Arch Support
        Super Lightweight
        Individually Boxed With Carry Handle
        Adjustable Back strap

        call Marilyn at 2229-5481 or email me at marilyndresslar@...
      • steveandpaulacr
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2013
          What size are the sandals?

          Paula
        • marilyndresslar@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2013
            Size 8 USA     38 here     my feet are continually swelling now and they were too small, I want to order some new ones...