from the group:/panamaforum

  • ajeepsea2002
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 19, 2013
      There is a RO RO ferry just started between Panama and Colombia;

      This is the link;

      Interesting...;M<
    • ajhaig
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 19, 2013

         can anyone find the cost of the ferry? I can't!

        ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <ajeepsea@...> wrote:

        There is a RO RO ferry just started between Panama and Colombia;

        This is the link;

        Interesting...;M<
      • jmontt1
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 19, 2013
          Yes, the price list is at this link.http://www.sanblasferry.com/html/precio--esp-.html
        • alajuelanorth
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2013

            This looks great - anyone going?

            I am a little worried about the "first 2 trips" they took.  Where did they put the cars when it landed in Cartagena?

            This is on their home page today:

            Sorry - Disculpa - Entschuldigung.

            We made 2 trips between Panama and Cartagena and have to wait with further trips until Dec. 3rd because to contract a Suitable dock to load and offload cars and Passengers with permit of the customs and immigration takes until than.