Question about filing a Tax Form

  • pbreiber_sr
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2013
      Awhile ago I read on CRL a few messages about filing a tax form if you had more than $10,000 in a Costa Rican bank. Does anyone have any followup on this, and if so could they let me know what the form number is and where to get it.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • CHARLES KOBERNUS
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2013
        form tdf 90 22.1 and you can download from internet or you can file electroniclly.

      • Anthony Carneiro
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2013

          Re: "Awhile ago I read on CRL a few messages about filing a tax form if you had more than $10,000 in a Costa Rican bank. . . .  the form number is and where to get it."

          "Reporting Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts" is at

          The Form, "TDF 90-22.1 (Rev. January 2012)" is at

          Cheers;
          Anthony C./Curridabat
        • Rich Coast
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2013
            The form referenced is not accepted anymore and has been replaced

            All filings are required to be filed electronically by june30th

            Sent from my iPhone