A Question about TIGO

  • paul wessen
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2013
      When TIGO took over AMNET, I rejoiced in the anticipation of an improvement in service and customer attention.   Alas and alackaday......

      QUESTION:  Does anyone have an insight regarding the recent disappearance of the HD Music Channels?   That was practically my entire usage.
      ------- Puzzled Paul in San Antonio de Escazú.

    • Jim Hill
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 13, 2013
        WITH SKY I HAVE A HUGE SELECTION OF MUSIC CHANNELS AND FEEL IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAY.

      • tmchyde
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 13, 2013
          > Does anyone have an insight regarding the recent disappearance of the HD Music Channels?

          No, but perhaps you or someone can fill me on why NBC is gone?

          I have Basic cable, not digital. NBC used to be channel 22 I think, then ABC move there from 76 which is now black and green static.
        • Jim Cottone
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 14, 2013
            NBC turned off Costa Rica because they wouldn't pay what the new price is.

            Sent from Samsung Mobile