no ss cks today?

  • rararooo3
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 1, 2013
      Are they having us wait until Monday again or is it just Banco National?
    • vagabondgringa
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013

        Mine arrived through BCR

        ---In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Are they having us wait until Monday again or is it just Banco National?
      • Jim Cottone
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013
          It must just be BN, as everyone else got their money yesterday.
          --
          Jim Cottone
          American Professional Photographer
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013

            ---In costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com, <rararooo3@...> wrote:

            > Are they having us wait until Monday again or is it just Banco National?

            Mine showed up Friday, too, at 8am DST in my Credit Union account in Florida.

            So it may just be BN that's the problem for you, alas.

            Regards,

            Paul M.
            ==
          • jckincy
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013

               "Are they having us wait until Monday again or is it just Banco National?"

              I am not sure the time it was credited to my account but this AM Sat. it had been shown as deposited to my  account on 1 Nov.

            • tommy loma
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013
                I did receive my S.S. at Banco National yesterday Nov. 1st. I withdrew the money at approx
                12:30 PM

                On Saturday, November 2, 2013 10:07 AM, "jckincy@..." <jckincy@...> wrote:

                 "Are they having us wait until Monday again or is it just Banco National?"

                I am not sure the time it was credited to my account but this AM Sat. it had been shown as deposited to my  account on 1 Nov.

              • Jim Hill
                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 2, 2013
                  MY CHECK SURPRISINGLY SHOWED UP FRIDAY IN THE MORNING AT BCR.

                  On Saturday, November 2, 2013 12:45 PM, tommy loma wrote:

                  I did receive my S.S. at Banco National yesterday Nov. 1st. I withdrew the money at approx
                  12:30 PM

                • Richard Hennessy
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 3, 2013
                    Well, here in the USofA, I am supposed to get mine on the second wednesday. So, can someone explain to me why when I went to my TD bank account on the web yesterday (Saturday), there was a deposit from the SS. BUT, it was only approx 60% of what my payment is each month.

                    Guess I'll be on the phone with them 7 AM Monday.

                    saludos
                  • John French
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 3, 2013
                      I get a SS check every month. I don't bother to tell all 7,000 of you
                      when it comes early (which is never) or when it is delayed.

                      So far, it has come every month for 13 years. Some months it is a little
                      earlier than others. Some months it is a little later.

                      If they ever shut down the US government and no longer pay out Social
                      Security, i will be sure to notify all 7,000 of you.

                      John French
                    • Jim Cottone
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 3, 2013
                        Richard,

                        Seems that they may have changed your payment date to the third, as if you were located in a foreign country. If that's the case they may have prorated it for a partial month, which would really be uncool!

                        Jim
                        --
                        Jim Cottone
                        American Professional Photographer
                        https://singbiker.net
                      • Helen F
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 3, 2013
                          My check was in BN Friday AM in Costa Rica.

                          FYI: you can go to Facebook business pages without signing up.

                          Helen
                        • William Lukensmeyer
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 4, 2013
                            My check arrived at BN early Friday about 8am

                            --
                            Bill