Vehicles For Sale

  • allendickinson70
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013
      I appreciate the confidence everyone has shown in me, but this list has gotten out of hand and I need to cleanse it!

      I suspect that some of the vehicles I have listed have been sold or taken off the market.  The owners, however, have not contacted me to let me know.

      IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED HERE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OR IS NOT STILL AVAILABLE.  If I do not hear from you I will assume the vehicle is no longer available and remove it from the list.

      Thanks.
      Allen

      2008 Toyota RAV4.
      Manual transmission car with 75,000 km (46,500 miles).
      $21,500 USD

      NEW!  2006 Volvo V70R four door (small wagon)  Full-time All-Wheel Drive.
      US version with 61,600 miles.  Extremely well taken care of.
      $17,600 USD.  Photos available.  Viewed by appointment.

      2006 Subaru Legacy Outback (four-door hatch) Full-time All-Wheel Drive.
      $21,000. USD.  Photos available.

      NEW!  2003 Nissan Pathfinder. V6, automatic, 4 X 4.
      One owner, 66,000 miles.  Purchased new in CR.  Complete maintenance records.
      $11,500 USD  Photos on file.

      2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV 4 X 4.
      The top of the line in Toyota. Only 60,000 miles.  Must be seen to be appreciated.
      $20,000 USD

      2003 Corolla LE.  4 door, automatic transmission.
      IMMACULATE!  It has had only two owners - imported it in 2009.  64,000 miles!
      Asking $11,000 USD.  Photos on file.

      2002 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV, 4 X 4,
      99,000 miles, gas engine, automatic transmission.  Always serviced at agency.
      Asking price $17,500 USD.  Photos.

      2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited, 4 X 4.
      140,000 miles.  Purchased locally and owed for 2 years.
      $21,000 USD.  Photos available upon request.

      2001 Chevrolet Blazer (export version), 4 door.
      Four cylinder, five-speed manual.  77,600 km (48,100 miles)
      $9,000 USD (firm).  Photos.

      2001 Jeep Cherokee SUV, 4 X 4.
      US version with six cyl engine (gas) and automatic transmission.  69,000 miles.
      Make an offer over $8,000 USD.

      1997 Chevrolet Tahoe 4 X 2.
      Two-door with 175,000 miles (282,000 km.)
      $4,200. USD.

      1993 Kia Sportage SUV 4 X 4.
      4-door, 2.2 litre gasoline engine with 5-speed manual transmission.  124,000 miles.
      $4,000 USD  Photos on request.

      1990 Jeep Wrangler CJ-7, 4 X 4
      4.2 liter gasoline engine, 4-speed manual transmission.  82,138 miles).  Lots of extras.
      $18,000 USD (or best offer).

      1990 Isuzu Amigo 4 X 2.
      Five-speed manual transmission.  Two-door seats five.  Cylinder head recently rebuilt.
      $4,000 USD

      1987 Mercedes-Benz 230E Sedan.
      Typical Mercedes.  Four cylinder gasoline engine, manual transmission.
      $4,400 USD

      1987 Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4.  Gasoline.
      Four door, manual.  VERY nice condition.  Originally a US car with 178,000 miles.
      $8,000 USD.  Lots of photos.

      1986 Toyota Land Cruiser 4 X 4.  Diesel.
      Two-door.  Speedometer reads 260,000+ km (161,000+ miles) but actual mileage unknown.
      $6,000 USD Photos on file.

      Two Suzuki Samurais, 4 X 4.  Gasoline.
      One silver with fixed, metal hardtop, one red with white, removable fiberglass top.
      Metal hardtop: $4,000 USD, Fiberglass top: $6,000.  Photos available.

      Looking for something specific?  Let us know and maybe we can help you find it.

      If you want to buy have a car, truck, or SUV, or you would like to sell one, or for any other automotive need, please contact us at:  AUTO SHOP SANTA ANA.
      Allen, 8502-6305 (English), Joaquin, 8815-7668 (Spanish)
    • allendickinson70
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2014
        2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, 4 X 2 SUV. Four cylinder gasoline, automatic transmission. Four door, good A/C, black over nice tan leather interior, good tires, new front brakes. 137,000km (85,000 miles.) The body has some minor ‘battle scars’ but it is solid and the engine runs nice!
        $8,500 USD

        2003 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado SUV, 4 X 4.
        The top of the line in Toyota SUVs, this nice vehicle has a gasoline engine and manual transmission. Fully equipped with leather interior and all the amenities, it is as nice as they get. Only 60,000 miles. Must be seen to be appreciated.
        $20,000 USD

        2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited SUV, 4 X 4.
        Automatic, eight cylinder, gasoline (get about 15+ miles to the gallon.) Mileage about 140,000. Leather interior in good condition, no tears (recently had some upholstery work done.) Good tires, good brakes, etc. Pioneer stereo system. Body in decent shape – needs minor paint touch up on bumpers. 4 x 4 needs electrical attention. Purchased locally and owed for 2 years. Photos available upon request.
        $21,000

        2001 Chevrolet Blazer (export version), 4 door, 4 X 2.
        Economical 2.4L four cylinder, five-speed manual, gasoline. 77,600 km (49,000 miles) New tires, new battery. One owner since new. The owners says, “This car sits almost all the time. If I use it once a week that's a lot as I have another car.” Silver grey. Photos.
        $7,000 USD (firm).

        NEW
        1999 GMC Sierra step-side pick-up, SLT, 4 X 4.
        5.3L V-8 gasoline with propane conversion, automatic transmission. Very nice crew-cab model (3 doors) with leather interior, all the extras. Z-71 suspension package, great tires, new battery, A/C just rebuilt. Price TBA. Photos.

        1997 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV, 4 X 2.
        White, two-door with 175,000 miles (282,000 km.) 5.7 Liter V-8, gasoline with automatic transmission. Power windows and locks. Cloth interior that seats five, but the rear folds down give lots of room for hauling loads. Well taken care of, no major dents / dings.
        $4,200. USD.

        1995 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD.
        Four door, V-6 gasoline, 5-speed manual. Fair tires, good cloth interior, working A/C. Timing belt recently replaced. Good body, 158,000 miles. Dirty pictures. $5,000 USD.

        1994 Misubishi Montero SUV, 4 X 4.
        Gasoline V-6, manual transmission. One owner since new. ALL maintenance done by the dealer. It has 158,000 km (98,000 miles) on it. It's equipped with rear jump seats which make it a potential 7-passenger vehicle (the seats can be folded and stored to the side when not needed.) Engine totally rebuilt about 18 months ago (all new internals, clutch, etc.) new radiator, brakes (disks, drums, and friction materials), new A/C compressor and condenser. Immaculate. No expense spared (the engine rebuild was over $8,000 USD!)
        Will sell for $8,000. Many photos.

        1990 Isuzu Amigo 4 X 2.
        Gasoline four cylinder with five-speed manual transmission. Two-door seats five. Removable fiberglass top. Good body, interior, and tires. 169,000 miles. Fresh, completely rebuilt engine runs excellently. A tough vehicle. Photos.
        $6,000 USD

        1987 Mercedes-Benz 230E Sedan.
        Four-door. Four cylinder gasoline engine, manual transmission, cloth interior. High mileage but this is a solid car with lots of prestige value. Runs great and gets good mileage. New tires, brakes, battery installed within the 18-months.
        REDUCED, $3,500 USD

        1986 Toyota Land Cruiser SUV, 4 X 4. Diesel.
        Two-door. Speedometer reads 260,000+ km (161,000+ miles) but actual mileage unknown. Engine rebuilt some time in the recent past - actual mileage uncertain. It has power steering, power brakes, and air conditioning. Recent repairs include replacing the choke and speedometer cables, rear bumper brackets rewelded, and the main engine oil seals replaced. A dash mounted starter button was installed to replace the defective ignition switch (the key is still required to be in the switch, but the “Start” position doesn’t engage the starter.) Cloth interior. Tires are 3 years old. The vehicle has a minor dented front fender and passenger door, and the front seat adjustment cables need replacement. The dome light does not work. Photos on file.
        $6,000 USD
        .
        Two Suzuki Samurai, 4 X 4.
        One silver with fixed, metal hardtop, one red with white, removable fiberglass top. Both two-door with gasoline 4 cyl engines and manual transmissions. Both in very good condition. Collectibles or for daily use.
        Metal hardtop: $4,000 USD, Fiberglass top: $6,000. Photos available.

        Looking for something specific? Let us know and maybe we can help you find it.

        If you want to buy or have a car, truck, or SUV, or you would like to sell, or for any other automotive need, please contact us at: AUTO SHOP SANTA ANA.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2015
          2014 Honda Pioneer QUAD. $23,500 asking. Photos on file. 2006 Hyundai Tucson SUV, 4 X 4. Photos. $11,800 USD 2004 Jeep Liberty Sport SUV, 4 X 4. V6, gasoline, automatic. 134,000 miles. Starting at $9,995. Photos on request. 2003 Nissan Xterra SUV, 2 X 4. Four cylinder gasoline, manual transmission. $14,000 USD. Photos available. 2002 Kia Sportage SUV 4 X 4. Four cylinder, gasoline, automatic transmission. 155,000 km (96,000 miles). $7,500 USD. Photos on file. 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Limited SUV, 4 X 4. Six cylinder, automatic transmission. 95,000 KM (59,000 miles.) Photos. $16,000.00 USD 2001 Suzuki Vitara SUV, 4 X 4. Four cylinder gasoline engine, automatic transmission. 172,000 miles. $10,000 USD. Photos on request. 2001 Chevrolet Blazer SUV, 4 X 2. Four cylinder, five-speed manual, gasoline. 77,600 km (49,000 miles) Photos. $7,000 USD (firm). 1999 GMC Sierra step-side pick-up, SLT, 4 X 4. V8 gasoline with propane conversion, automatic transmission. $13,000 USD. Photos. 1994 Mitsubishi Montero LS SUV, 4 X 4. Rebuilt diesel. Asking $6,000 USD. Photos on request. 1994 Misubishi Montero SUV, 4 X 4. V-6, manual transmission. 158,000 km (98,000 miles). Will sell for $8,000. Many photos. . 1992 GMC Vandura conversion van. V-8, automatic transmission. $4,000 USD. (Make offer.) Photos. 1988 Mitsubishi Montero SUV, 4 X 4. Rebuilt V-6 with less than 100 miles on it. Automatic transmission. $ 6,200 USD. Two Suzuki Samurai SUV, 4 X 4. One metal hardtop, one removable fiberglass top. Both4 cyl engines and manual transmissions. Metal hardtop: $4,000 USD, Fiberglass top: $6,000. Photos available.

          For any automotive need, please contact us at:

          AUTO SHOP SANTA ANA. Allen, 8502-6305 (English), Joaquin, 8815-7668 (Spanish)