Form 5471 reporting foreign corporation to U. S. IRS need help

  • healingsong@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013
      I want to know if anyone can help me with this form. We have a sociedad anomina in Costa Rica and are reporting it for the first time and having a hard time figuring out the form. I realize we are late with this, but Oh well, been trying. First page letter B asks what category of filer, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. if anyone has done this and know what we are, help would be greatly appreciated. this is raw land about .5 acre in Playa Chiquita Talamanca.

      Thanks for your help if possible, Mary