Re%3A%20Bus%20Ticket

  • ANDREA ALVARADO RODRIGUEZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013

      Wed Oct 2, 2013 8:36 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

      ddeleanu07

      Can anyone tell me where to purchase cheapest bus ticket to renew
      visa in Panama?

      Hi

      I can't tell you where you can find a cheapest bus ticket other hand I can tell you that if you have a old bus ticket you can change for a new one ticket where you bought the old one, if they charge you some money for the change isn't will be to much money.

      I'll be glad to help you *:) feliz
      Andrea

    • mcenerny
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013

        I just exchanged a TicaBus ticket to Panama for my son - had to do it at the TicaBus station in San Jose. He had been using it for his "exit" ticket for border runs to Nicaragua for a year and they told him last time that he needed to get a new one.  There was no charge for the renewed ticket - the original cost $42 for one way.  In 3-1/2 years he has never had a problem going and coming back the same day. Leaves Alejuela at 5:30 and gets back (at the airport) about 9:30.

        ====
        PB MESG DELETED (2)