90 day

  • rcve57
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hi all,

      We have never spent more than 5 weeks in CR until the upcoming December when we're scheduled to arrive in early December and leave in mid-March. The way it worked out with using frequent flyer miles, we will be there 92 days from date of arrival to date of departure.

      So, the question is, what trouble will we have with immigration @ SJO?   Anyone know?  For sure...or is it all just speculation?

      Thanks in Advance
    • costacoffee2
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2013

        Your ticket must be 90 days or less. They may make you change your departure date...or purchase a return ticket.