New weather station

  • flagite
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2013
      The new private weather station for San Rafael del Norte, Nicaragua, that I reference Friday during AGD is now online.  It debuted this morning as the only reporting station for the entire northeast highlands of Nicaragua, since the "official" weather station in Jinotega had been offline over 12 hours.

      Find my weather station at www. wunderground. com and enter my city in the search box.  The weather station name is Parque Central, and appears to have already become the default station.

      Email me offline if you would like me to help you set up a weather station in your neck of the woods.  It's really a lot of fun watching something in your yard get sent all over the world.

      Ben Benton
      Pan-American Transmigrante Guide Service
      transmigrante dot com