Transportation to SJO Airport

  • txparrothead1
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

      Good morning,

      I've been trying to look back through all the posts and haven't been able to locate the contact info for the man who did airport runs:  One Lucky Dogg.  Does anyone have that info?  Also, if that doesn't work out....does anyone know what the approximate cost for cab fare from Escazu to SJO airport?

      Many thanks!

      Suzanne

    • paul wessen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013
        Good Morning!

        OneLuckuyDog is Sid Owens.  Phone:  7048 - 3760   or   8371 - 2561

        I'm a happy recipient of his reliable service.  4:00 AM in rural Escazu has to be one of the ultimate tests of Reliability.

        -----------  Perfectly Pleased Paul in San Antonio de Escazu

        Metered Taxi service runs about $35  -  $40

        I've been trying to look back through all the posts and haven't been able to locate the contact info for the man who did airport runs:  One Lucky Dogg.  Does anyone have that info?  Also, if that doesn't work out....does anyone know what the approximate cost for cab fare from Escazu to SJO airport?

      • islandjerr
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

          osid1962 @ yahoo is one lucky dogg..   He can help you probably...

          -
        • Steve Koelliker
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
            Securetransportcostarica.com is a transport company owned by an American. You might try them. Check out their website.

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Suzanne Calhoun
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2013
              Thanks for the great info everyone. I was actually able to reach Sid from One Lucky Dogg today on the phone. I had an old email for him. He's going to take us to the airport.

              Just for everyone's records, his email is info@...

              Suzanne