Curtains and Drapes

  • Robert Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2013
      I recently rented a house without curtains or drapes. I took some sizes and could not find matches in the several stores I shopped. Are there stores which specialize in these products?

      Robert
    • alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2013

        Do a search in the archives for

        • Re: Drapery material

          (73008)

        or look up De Selecta . . . best fabric store in the country - central San Jose not far from Biblica.  Berni