sites for jobs

  • karlapuravida
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      Hola - I received some inquiries about online work opportunities.  This is not my area of expertise but my US based friends rec'd these sites.

      Please add on to this list and make public if you think other sites can help.

      One of them said they did not get paid for their first job at translatorsbase.

      I cannot assure you will get hired, paid  or nada! I am just passing on the sites I received as I know many of you want to work here and need an income and cannot.  I am not promoting illegal work just reminding some of you that, as me, are not used to all this technology out there you could supplement your income - maybe.

      http://www.translatorsbase.com/

      Thank you for the opportunity to share the little I know on this subject.

      Karla
    • surferettestoaked
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013

        There are a variety of jobs that you can do from online!  One industry that is advancing is the virtual assistant arena.  Google it and you will find a plethora of information. One example is: http://www.eahelp.com.  More jobs are able to telecommute every day!  I recommend you read The Work From Home Handbook by Diana Fitzpatrick and Stephen Fishman before you pitch to your boss.  The book will help polish your pitch to speak their language and address their fears or concerns before they even realize they had any.  You can also work as an independent consultant (online) utilizing a variety of tech skills: programming, IT, web design, and computer graphics.

        To learn more about how to earn a living in Costa Rica and how to move, live, retire or start a business in CR read: Becoming an Expat: Costa Rica available in paperback (color), Kindle, iBook, and Nook editions at www.BecominganExpat.com