Re: Marmalade & Chutney

  • steveandpaulacr
    Message 1 of 29 , Sep 27, 2013
      If you are going to the Little Theatre's Jammin' session at Maxi's on Saturday night I can bring some chutney and marmalade if you want some. This is a good time to start thinking about little gifts for Christmas as well.

      Paula
    • steveandpaulacr
      Message 2 of 29 , Oct 25, 2013
        The Real Deal

        Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale.  Get some while supplies last.   Contact me off list for prices.  Phone:  2282-6843, email:  rocky1.steve@...

        I will deliver within Santa Ana and Escazú for orders of 3 jars or more.

        Paula

      • steveandpaulacr
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 29, 2013
          It's getting close to Christmas time.  If you are looking for a small gift for friends or hostess gifts, think of giving them a lovely jar of home made marmalade and/or chutney.

          The Real Deal

          Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale.  Get some while supplies last.   Contact me off list for prices.  Phone:  2282-6843, email:  rocky1.steve@...

          I will deliver in the areas where we don't have to go through town for orders of 3 jars or more.

          Paula
        • steveandpaulacr
          Message 4 of 29 , Dec 19, 2013
            If you're looking for a last-minute inexpensive, small gift for friends and/or party hostesses - look no further.

            Paula's Real English Marmalade and Mango Chutney are perfect small gifts to give at this time of year.
            I still have some left so if you are interested please contact me off list for prices.

            Paula
          • steveandpaulacr
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 31, 2014
              The Real Deal

              Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale.  Get some while supplies last.   Contact me off list for prices.  Phone:  2282-6843, email:  rocky1.steve@...

              I will deliver within Santa Ana/Escazú and surrounds for orders of 3 jars or more.

              Paula
            • steveandpaulacr
              Message 6 of 29 , Feb 28, 2014
                MARMALADE & CHUTNEY

                The Real Deal

                Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale.  Get some while supplies last.   Contact me off list for prices.  Phone:  2282-6843, email:  rocky1.steve@...

                I will deliver within Santa Ana/Escazú for orders of 3 jars or more.

                Paula

              • steveandpaulacr

                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 25, 2014
                    MARMALADE & CHUTNEY

                    The Real Deal

                    Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale. Get some while supplies last. Contact me off list for prices. Phone: 8381-0739, email: rocky1.steve@...

                      Message 10 of 29 , Sep 26, 2014
                        I�ve just made fresh batches of both Marmalade and Chutney.

                        MARMALADE & CHUTNEY

                        The Real Deal

                        Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale. Get some while supplies last. Contact me off list for prices. Phone: 2101-0020 or Cell phone: 8381-0739, email: rocky1.steve@...

                        I will deliver within Santa Ana/Escaz� for orders of 3 jars or more.

                        Paula

                      • steveandpaulacr

                          Message 12 of 29 , Dec 26, 2014
                            MARMALADE & CHUTNEY The Real Deal Authentic English style, home-made, organic Orange Marmalade and Mango Chutney for sale. Get some while supplies last. Contact me off list for prices. Phone: 2101-0020 or Cell phone: 8381-0739, email: rocky1.steve@... I will deliver within Santa Ana/Escazú for orders of 3 jars or more. Paula
                          • steveandpaulacr