Imports of "small" and "big" items

  • karlapuravida
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      I am submitting this as I had 4 inquiries regarding imports today:

      Hola, good evening.  For the only "small" (children's buggy e.g.) items - it is 18% of the invoice.  This is worked out with Mario Chinchilla - I can help if you need Spanish or logistics (getting it to an encomienda bus service - for an extra fee).  However please note it is about a 4-5 week process NO exact delivery date.  I have had things arrive in 3 weeks and others in 5 weeks.  With this "carrier-courier" service items such as gifts or others need to be carefully described by weight and dimensions for an estimated fee.  Otherwise 18% and that is it - with patience.

      The larger items even up to a car Katya would have to give you information herself as that is more complicated.  She has more "delicate/red tape" i.e. paperwork for this.

      However both Mario and Katya have a lot of experience and my complete trust.  I don't charge a commission from them or you so you can contact them directly or just ask me for addresses where to mail items.

      Please email me for more information.  I am happy to be of service please let me know if you have more questions.

      (As the climate post said - I could not get all sites up and running and with info before AGD.  However, I answer all direct e-mails or facebook posts).

      Best regards,
      Karla
      Kaizen Project:  Seamless Costa Rica for All!