CPAP-y

  • yngvarq
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013
      My father-in-[common]-law came down for a 10 day visit yesterday, and in the process he left his carry-on bag somewhere on the concourse in Atlanta.  In the bag was his CPAP machine, so we were wondering if anyone knew of a short-term rental possibility here in Costa Rica.
    • Karla Cespedes-Arias
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013

         Hola Sir, please try here: www  melodiaimportaciones DOT com  (I am still unsure as to website policies on CRLiving).

        Melodía Importaciones
        De la entrada principal del Hospital Calderon Guardia 50m Este y 50m Norte,San José.
        Costa Rica.
        Tels. (506)2221-6221 | Fax. (506)2223-1845

        Or contact me at

        https://www.facebook.com/DropInnInfoCenter

        dropinninfocenter@...

        Good luck,