CRLers - Start Your Engines! (Better late than never!)

  • stanhopi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 11:41 PM

      .

      I've written one more limerick slick

      Tho it may make some Listers sick.

         It may well gall,

         But after all,

      At least it's read-and-over kwik!

      Have fun...  See yez in 24!

      Paul M.

      ==

    • Linda Gray
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27 7:10 AM
        Ok I know I don’t post that often, but what the heck happened in Yahoo? I cannot figure out how to start a new post – the “New Topic” button does not function, the whole site redesign is completely unintuitive...oh well I suppose we have no control.

        I do want to post this for AGD, if you can get it up there for me I’d appreciate it.

        Fire Sale – Farm Lots at Rancho Tranquilo

        Come discover life in the Diamante Valley, and live in the 200-acre Rancho Tranquilo community of organic farmers and horse enthusiasts.  Unlike many “communities,” Rancho Tranquilo lots are fully titled for individual ownership with no HOA fees.  Only 4 lots remain for sale, and the owner is offering them at bargain prices. All lots have ocean views, year round sunsets, and vary in size from 4.75 acres to 14 acres.  The lots are “ready-to-build” with finished roads, electric service, and private spring-fed water service to the lot (you only provide the meters for connection.)  Owner financing is available at attractive rates.  For more information, contact Linda@... or call 8859-9153.

        Linda Gray
        www.ranchotranquilo.biz
        www.diamantevalleyproperties.com