looking for a car guy

  • hexed666
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2013

      Hi Everybody,

      I am looking for an expat who loves to work on old cars, can rebuild, restore, paint, interior and so on. Somebody with a garage where he can take his time doing things right. I am not looking for a shop, or some young kid who things there is a quick buck to be made. I need a car guy, somebody who takes his time to do things right, but also somebody who keeps working on it without taking a break for a year or so. I have several projects which I like to get done. I need somebody who is sitting at home bored to death looking for a project, somebody with tons of time and nothing to do.

      If you think you are the right guy, send me an email so I can get in touch.

      Tx

      Mike

    • fredmorgan08805
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2013

        Hi Mike,

        I have a large repair shop and a worker who does all my repairs - sometimes he has time, and he does a very good job, one of the best painters I know around too - as far as houses. He did body work for me, and did a good job.

        He does it all from engines to body worker, and he could work on things when I don't have him busy.

        Let me know if you are interested.

        Oh, and I was a parts manager many decades ago, for foreign car parts, and a mechanic, though I don't do that kind of thing anymore - but I know someone good when I see them.

        We do have just about every kind of welding equipment that one would need - stick, torch and MIG.