Long Term Oxygen Therapy

  • peterparsons
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013
      I seem to have acquired elevated hemoglobin levels and had a minor CVA in August.

      It seems that I may need to supplement my sleeping time with oxygen.  I understand this is a simple adapter that plugs into my CPAP machine.

      Needing oxygen at night is not particularly rare.  Thus dear Group:
      1.  Does the CAJA pay for LTOT?
      2.  If not, where do you get it?  (We live in Atenas.)
      3.  What does it cost?

      All helpful input appreciated.