solar photo voltaic and thermal (electricity and hot water)

  • islandjerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      I worked in this when I was in the states for three years and made some good connections..  Now I find I can buy systems, in bulk, very reasonably, but it requires multiple system purchases.   Research and technical advice will tell me how, but more knowledge of electricity and system wiring would be nice..  Plumbing expertise, but hands on optional, would be nice to have also..  So I know that many in CR, who own, are concerned about rising utility costs and one answer is to replace the utility.  This could be done by a group/coop of gringos and Ticos working together to put systems on our homes for a very reduced cost.   We could also work together to find local talent, electricians and plumbers, to do the work..    If anybody is interested in getting involved in this concept, contact me at Jerry.myers@.....   The systems can be big or small, but the price per watt or gallon of hot water will be comparatively very small..

      Jerry
    • islandjerr
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2013

        let us try the response email   again..  Jerry.myers at Gmail. com.  I see this as a group of us working together to take advantage of the economies, sharing knowledge and reducing our cost of living..  Commercial invited also..

        Jerry