Looking for a smaller second car

  • islandjerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      If anyone has a reasonable quality smaller car available that they would like to sell.  Give me a call...  89108202..
    • Robert Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
        I HAVEA 2005 Suzuki Forenza, automatic, power windows and locks. Four door. 92,000 mile, but well maintained and runs good. Body is a little rough though.

        Car has the same body as the Chevrolet. Optra sold here.. Both made by Daewoo which is owned by GM.

        Robert

        If anyone has a reasonable quality smaller car available that they would like to sell.  Give me a call...  89108202..