Re: Melvin is buena, bonita y barrata

  • Tim McHyde
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013
      Yeah, don't hesitate to call Melvin. I just used him this week for the first time after seeing Vicky's post. Had him look at a long standing problem we had with our front loader washer not spinning all the water out.

      We called and he came the within a day on his motorcycle (so no car overhead), diagnosed the problem and returned the very next day with the part. Fixed and the bill was only 13000 for his labor.

      He is not only a good English speaker, but fast, honest, and cheap, or as they say here buena, bonita y barrata. (Long timers know what an aberration in Costa Rica that is becoming.)

      Tim
    • ajeepsea2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2013

         I called him, he was doing a job in Heredia, we are above Santa Barbara, 15 min. away, he wouldn't come

        up here. Said he would call the next day, never did..

        .I did get good hints from this group, and problem solved.Fridge was freezing everything, even my lettuce in the crisper. So thanks for the help from CLR member.