House Hold Items

  • sunamcguire@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      We have moved here not to long ago. We are in need of few small household items. kitchen bedrooms and etc.. i also need to buy a car, nothing so special but enough to run my kids to school and shopping etc... Thanks.
    • alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013

         Hello Suna and welcome to the grloup . . . was there a specific question you were asking?  That might help get better responses from this group?  Also letting us know something about you or the things you are trying to do and where you are located would help you find a better answer . . .

        The challenges of Upala or one of 47 San Raphaels in the country are quite different . . . and addressed differently . . .

        Berni