[CostaRicaLiving] RE: RE: RE: today's CRL home page pic

  • Benjamin Over
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 18, 2013
      Neo, Neo, Neo.

      Yahoo is under a major revamping under a fairly new CEO 06/2012. What does one expect when you can't work from home anymore? "Back to the stone age"? Google that and you get this:
      http://www.forbes.com/sites/jennagoudreau/2013/02/25/back-to-the-stone-age-new-yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-bans-working-from-home/

      Regardless, Neo has so many complaints it could be reversed, or could become something we all have to live with.

      If you want the old format, sign-up under a new [yahoo mail] name and re-join. How long that will last – I don't know. I just tried it and it worked. Old format on all yahoo groups.

      Benjamin
    • alajuelanorth
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 19, 2013

        Doubt they care http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/alibaba-yahoo-buy-back-deal_n_1893769.html

        Well would you?

        Here come the mods to shut us down . . . which they really should as this now has nothing to do with CR except for our ability to communicate . . . . then as they say "you get what you pay for" . . .   Berni

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 27, 2013
          found in a tree in Arenal . . . Berni
        • alajuelanorth
          Message 4 of 15 , May 26, 2014
            . . . explains why my internet is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow every daytime and weekends.

            It has to go an extra mile . . . just to get up our hill

            Berni
            User of DSL

          • alajuelanorth
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 21, 2016
              should you run into this sign you will know you are well and truly lost but it is not until you run into it the second time that that prognosis is a certainty . . . Berni