Inexpensive 2 nights in Cartago area?

  • yngvarq
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2013
      Muh Darlin's father is coming down in two weeks for a visit and he'd like to do a father-daughter getaway with her whilst he's here.  She's been looking at various sites like TripAdvisor, but nothing's jumping out at her.

      Seems to me I remember someone on this board has suchlike in the Cartago area... or did I dream it?
    • arturogbermudez
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013

        Try Grandpa's on the way to the Irazu Volcano........

        www.grandpashotel.com

        ***Edited by Moderator.  In the future:  PLEASE DELETE ALL OR MOST OF THE PREVIOUS MESSAGE, BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REPLY.  NO PIGGY-BACKING.  Thank you, CDP***