Perfect magnum revolver to easily conceal-5 shot long rifle hollow points- $1100

  • costaricariver
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17, 2013
      Ready to take care of business and protect you and your family because it's lightweight and the easily concealable size ( a pocket) or use the holster ( included)- this formula will allow you to ALWAYS have it with you. What good is a large one which you sometimes don't have with you becase it's uncomfortable? This magnum has the power! Surprisingly strong charge! 2495-0487 Purchased legal here in CR. extra box of hollow point cartridges and gun cleaning kit. Never be caught off guard! Also other things-- . Please call 2495-0487 asap! Believe me-- it's a show stopper. Will demonstrate.
    • edharold
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 17, 2013

        A 22 is perfectly adequate to protect you from rats and mice. Don't even think of taking on an opossom with it.

        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

        Ready to take care of business and protect you and your family because it's lightweight and the easily concealable size ( a pocket) or use the holster (....
      • sailorant7
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 17, 2013

          The Israeli Mossad uses or did use .22 cal.Berettas. Google it.

          The Australian college student and aspiring baseball player that was murdered a few weeks ago in the States, yep, you guessed it, was killed with a .22 cal.

          Sail,

          --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

          A 22 is perfectly adequate to protect you from rats and mice. Don't even think of taking on an opossom with it.

          --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

          Ready to take care of business and protect you and your family because it's lightweight and the easily concealable size ( a pocket) or use the holster (....
        • James Flannigan
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 18, 2013
            I have been involved in Law Enforcement for over 30 years and have trained over 60,000 law enforcement and military in use of weapons and firearms safety.

            As they say I would rather be missed by a 45 than hit with a 22.  The Massad used 22's as assassination weapons not as defensive weapons.  The point of a defensive weapon is to stop an oncoming attack.  This is accomplished by cutting capillaries and bleeding out the attacker.  Thus the larger the caliber the bigger the whole the more the loss of blood the faster they stop coming at you.  You can die from a well placed 22 shot.

            From a survival point of view a 22 in you hand is much better than a shotgun in the closet at home.  Life is not perfect and while I would prefer a 45 I have also carried a 22 when nothing else is available or practical to carry without being discovered.

             I wrote a training module for a DOD Contractor on "Responding to an Emergency" that covers travel safety, avoiding an attack, improvised and covert weapons for individuals will traveling abroad.   If you would like a copy of the power point email me at usgmi@... and I will email it to you.  It is a great source of information for those exposed to international risk.

            Best Regards

            Keith Flannigan, CMAS
            703-880-5212
          • magedelimage
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 19, 2013

              Well, a lawyer here in CR told me to never buy a .22 caliber.

              The reason is simple : you will need more than one bullet to kill someone.

              And, for the Law, this is a total higher level of guiltiness and charge.

              One bullet, is self-defense.

              5 bullets is homicide.

              Think about it...

            • artedwards65
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 19, 2013
                >One bullet, is self-defense.

                >5 bullets is homicide.

                Perhaps that is the law but when confronted with an armed intruder you shoot till they stop moving. If you wound someone they will most likely come back and beat or shoot you. There are proven cases of that happening, I for one would rather go to jail than have my wife hurt or killed by someone seeking revenge.

                Think about it. . . . .

                Art
              • powernapper
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013

                   I don't think this is just lawyer territory, unless you are a perfect shot, a 22 will not likely stop someone. If you are going to have a gun it should be a high enough caliber to stop someone. What you don't want is an injured angry intruder....Shotguns are good, but they are not highly portable.

                  Hugs,

                  Robbie

                  --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, <costaricaliving@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  Well, a lawyer here in CR told me to never buy a .22 caliber.

                  The reason is simple : you will need more than one bullet to kill someone.

                  And, for the Law, this is a total higher level of guiltiness and charge.

                  One bullet, is self-defense.

                  5 bullets is homicide.

                  Think about it...

                • Michael Creagh
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
                    If you're life or the life of a loved one is on the line are you truly concerned with legal consequences? If so, you have no business with a gun.

                    One could argue that multiple shots from a 22 rather than a single shot from a large cal is preferred to neutralize the threat with a reduced risk of unintended victims.

                    🇺🇸 Michael
                  • steveandpaulacr
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 20, 2013
                      I was just saying to my husband - most of the murders in this country are for revenge. You might just consider a "kill" shot!

                      Paula