Dog Boarding in Grecia

  • Kristen Dreaper
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 28 8:13 AM
      Affordable, quality, kennel/cage-free dog boarding in Grecia. Each dog has it's own covered area and grassy area.  Dogs are walked/exercised every day and bathed and manicured every week.
      $5/day, $20 pick up each way in Grecia and Atenas. Pick up available in other areas, price depends on distance.

      Kristen

    • Kristen Dreaper
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2013

        Affordable, quality, kennel/cage-free dog boarding in Grecia. Each dog has it's own covered area and grassy area. Dogs are walked/exercised every day and bathed and manicured every week.
        $5/day for dogs without special needs, $20 pick up each way in Grecia and Atenas. Pick up available in other areas, price depends on distance.

        Kristen

      • Kristen Dreaper
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 25, 2013

          Affordable, quality, kennel/cage-free dog boarding in Grecia. Each dog has it's own covered area and grassy area. Dogs are walked/exercised every day and bathed and manicured every week.
          $5/day for dogs without special needs, $20 pick up each way in Grecia and Atenas. Pick up available in other areas, price depends on distance.

          Kristen

        • juegosnubes
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2014

            Kristen Draper or members, I am looking for contact information for the dog boarding service in Grecia.  Thank you.

          • imissebony
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 21, 2014
              I do dog boarding in Atenas which is not too far from Grecia.
              If your dog gets along with other dogs and is up to date on vaccines and spayed/neutered he/she is welcome here.
              They are never caged or kenneled and have the freedom of our walled property to run and play with the dogs already here.
              They have access to inside our house or out in the yard at all times. They are treated as one of our own pets while here.
              They can sleep on any of the numerous dog beds, on the couch, or in our beds with us.
              If interested our number is 8886-4502.
              Frances
            • Kristen Dreaper
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 21, 2014
                We still do dog boarding! You can email me to arrange it. $5/day:) No cages!

                Kristen
              • Melissa Fennema
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 22, 2014
                  Kristen Dreapers email address is kdreaper@.... Her phone number is 61165967. She is American, her husband is from el Salvador both speak perfect English and Spanish. They are both lovely people, very caring, and have boarded my dog before.

                  Hope that helps,

                  Melissa
                • anfsst
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 28, 2014
                    Hello,

                    Just trying to find a working e-mail or phone number for Kristen Dreaper who does Dog Boarding in Grecia. The number I have doesn't work .

                    Thanks!

                  • kdreaper
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 29, 2014
                      Sorry, my 2 year old replied for me:) We were doing dog boarding, and then a very sweet and very home sick dog escaped out of our yard and we wanted to stop doing it because it was pretty traumatizing for us, and more so for the owners:(

                      But our regular clients have kind of insisted that we keep taking their dogs, unfortunately there isn't anyone else who boards dogs that I know of. So if you have a small dog who can wiggle out of a fence or a dog who is likely to run away, I would say no.If you have a big dog, or a dog who could stay in our back yard, which is surrounded by cinder block walls, that might be ok too. We used to have chickens in the back yard but we got rid of all of them, so dogs could stay back there now and be more secure. My cell is 6020-1071 and my email is kdreaper@...