Vacuum Cleaner

  • earl tomlinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
      looking, for a friend, a up right vacuum cleaner. New or used.

      Earl

    • KatherineM
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013
        I know INTACO (in Barrio La California) has high-quality regular vacuum cleaners, although I'm not sure if they have upright ones. Perhaps Importadora Monge, El Verdugo or Gollo might have upright vacs.

        Good luck,
        Katherine Masis

      • John French
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
          Try craigslist. It is SO much more efficient than CRL for stuff like
          this. There are also other online sites for buying and selling. They,
          too, would be more efficient than CRL.

          BTW, can we assume your friend is in Costa Rica? If so, remember that
          possibly half the list members are in a different country.

          John French