Moringa

  • H Sparkhall
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2013
      http://costarica.es.craigslist.org/grd/3758093064.html

      Someone was selling plants and maybe seeds on Craigslist.

    • costamoringafarms
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2013
        Hello
        My passion is Healthy living and superfoods. I have nursery and am the one selling the trees amazing.
        let me know what you needs are..
        i keep stock supply and work with organic growing assoc.
        Mark
        844-505-36
        --- In CostaRicaLiving@yahoogroups.com, H Sparkhall <hsparkhall@...> wrote:

        > http://costarica.es.craigslist.org/grd/3758093064.html
        >
        > Someone was selling plants and maybe seeds on Craigslist.

      • jrnut Paul
        Message 3 of 9 , May 24, 2014
          My trees are in seed production mode...any body out there want seeds?

          Paul in Perez

        • bibbity1
          Message 4 of 9 , May 25, 2014
            Would any of the people selling moringa seeds and plants here mind posting a photo of the trees themselves? And also do you know what type of species you have, perhaps with the photo? I've been reading about morning and understand there are different varieties, some better for eating than others. I also think I may already have one variety on our property, if it is a moringa at all. It may not be, all I have to compare it to are drawings. I have not found adequate photos of such a tree up close enough to actually see the real leaf pattern. Here's info I found on wiki pedia below, which only served to further my quest for info. Thanks guys! Larissa
            Wiki:"
            If you want a fast-growing tree with much larger leaves, making the task of gathering them for a meal easier, opt for Moringa Stenopetala. The flowers and seed pods take longer to develop on the African variety of Moringa - Moringa Stenopetala. The seeds are very different, but they both grow Moringa trees. In actuality, the seeds are basically the same size; but, you can see they are not alike in appearance. Moringa Oleifera seeds are round, brown, and winged. Moringa Stenopetala seeds, out of their husk, are almond-shaped and light tan."

          • jrnut Paul
            Message 5 of 9 , May 25, 2014
              My trees are Moringa Oleifera. I'm going to give seeds away as long as the
              supply last. Send me a address and i'll mail some.

              I do sell the ground leaves. 30 heaping tablespoons for C10.000.00

              Paul in Perez
            • ajeepsea2002
              Message 6 of 9 , May 25, 2014
                i would love some
                box 12 3009
                Santa Barbara

                M. McCain

              • scribblegal
                Message 7 of 9 , May 26, 2014
                  Hi Paul,

                  I would love some seeds.

                  Myra Nelson
                  Apartado 075-6000
                  San Jose, Puriscal
                  10401 Costa Rica

                  Cheers,

                  Myra

                • sten12000
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 26, 2014
                    Thanks a lot for the moringa seed offer, Paul. My address is Apartado 328-7150, Turrialba Cartago. I ordered some seeds on Amazon.com but they came from India and didn't seem to want to grow here.

                    Doug Stenstrom

                  • ray_raza2003
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 26, 2014
                      I would like some seeds as well, thanks very much. Raymond Raza, PO Box 388-4250, San Ramon de Alajuela, Costa Rica. Do you know where I can obtain small moringa trees for planting?