Re: Hernia surgery

  • Mark Sydney
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
      For this procedure, I recommend Dr. Jacobo Zafrani, one of Central America's most eminient bariatric surgeons (he operated on Laura Chinchilla a year and a half ago, by the way. It takes about an hour.

      The approximate cost of the procedure at California Hospital with Dr. Zafrani, including hospital stay, doctor fees and pre-ops is:

      $6,700 USD unilateral laparoscopic inguinal hernia

      $8,000 bi-lateral inguinal hernia.

      The approximate price at Hospital Clínica Bíblica is: $8,250 USD for unilateral and $9,900 for bi-lateral inguinal hernia.

      The procedure includes:

      ·         Medication during surgery and on post-op discharge
      ·         Consultation with an internist
      ·         Blood work
      ·         Pre-op and post-op consultations
      ·         Doctor costs
      ·         Hospital costs

      Call me and I can give you his contact info.

      Mark Sydney
      mark.sydney@...
      San José, Costa Rica
      +506 8346-9437